Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Limitless Luxury

This month has gone in a jiffy. There were festivals and preparations towards them, Pre-parties and after parties. We played our favorite dressing up game throughout this month. I call it the luxurious month of dressing up. Luxurious in a way that all that glitters comes out of the boxes. Just not 24 carats gold (for some yes) even the dresses, accessories, houses, faces all lit up. The love flows just like river. Please read, here I am not just talking about material glitter.

I believe each one of us can experience the luxury. The experience is in quality and not quantity, It is in your personal style and not off-the-shelf style; it is in sensibility and not frivolity. It is about that heartfelt compliment and not the mere curtesy greetings, a truly fulfilling life instead of following the herd; thereby creating your own personal luxury life of peace and contentment. Living in the moment and truly being there. Acknowledging the small details around.
Luxury is always in our proximity if only we know where to look, regardless of where we might be living as long as we are open to being selective and passionate. A stylishly fulfilling life can be cultivated with careful attention, whether it be found in wine, food, fashion, home decor, gardening, or entertainment. Here’s to the good life!
There is no one way to define what I am trying to say but I would ask each one of you to give this thought a moment and reflect upon it.

“You have the potential to make beautiful things, yes. You!”
The pictures I am sharing are from one of the pre-diwali days when I wanted to wear this gold shimmer shrug gifted to me by my best friend. The fitting was a 2 sizes bigger but all thanks to my alteration tailor and my hands on designer. The shrug seemed snug on me.

Some pictures are inside the house on and around my fav bench and some pictures are from the well-decorated society entrance. The auto driver who dropped me that day felt so happy looking at the lights here. A well-created space brighten up faces.



 





Are you giving yourselves and your loved ones the much needed worth-it moments?

Outfit details : Offwhite small pleated maxi dress from a factory outlet in Mumbai | Gold Shimmer shrug from Muscat with love. I love the fall of this piece. A look of a cape from behind.

Shoes : Flat patent leather loafers from Zara


No comments: