Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Make-believe-winter




Flashback to the last few weeks of December. It has been a while that I have written, as few unexpected not-so good situations happened at home front. Well, that is for some other time.
For now let me share some Ostruck journals with you. The first one out of that is about the ‘Year-ends’, when my whole office is either planning for utilizing their leaves or actually utilizing them. I had that in mind too. I work for a European company who take their holidays very seriously. The plan well in advance and respect it. It works out very well for me as I did few holidays planned in advanced and enjoyed the structure.  
Date: 10th December 2015
I walk into my boss’s office to tell him that 8 days from my leaves would lapse if I do not take them before 31st December. He smiles, nods and tells me his plans for the holidays too. I spring back to my office and gladly start rejoicing the last few days of the year. Yay! I will not sleep till late. I said!!
My holidays started from the 17th. I woke up early, didn't miss a single exercise routine, read up, went for a spa, made some office presentation for a APAC conference etc..
Date: 25th December 2015
So, now I am already at home for a week of my holidays and woah! It swished off. Have you heard of blink and miss? Exactly, that is what happened.  
On Christmas evening, the holiday season as bright and sparkly. The roads, trees, restaurants and of course the kitchens (;). The vibes exuberant, cheerful and happy. The morning had its share of slight chills and I decided to wear my new leather boots and winter suitable (more of Look-a-like) outfit to absorb the festivities. Oh yes, I fantasized the cold winter on this day. A make-believe winter in Mumbai.
Sharing with you about this look. Do leave a comment on how you styled one of your make belief winter evening. Thank you for stopping by. I will be back soon with something I have been thinking about for a long time now..
It’s about, how to prepare for a minus 10 degree temperature when you have mostly stayed in plus 30 :) 
Stay tuned. Till then make every moment count. It’s all worth it!










Outfit Details
Dress: Forever21
Soft blobknit crop top: H&M
Pure Leather Boots: Vanilla Moon

No comments: